1. Learn from global leaders in all aspects of women's health
Take the opportunity to expand your knowledge by attending sessions and the exhibition hall at the FIGO 2021 World Congress. Learn from global leaders in the field of gynaecology and obstetrics.
2. Update and improve your clinical practice
By attending the congress, you will have the opportunity to talk to leaders in the field as well as newcomers one-on-one about what each other is working on, and get advice on how to enhance your own work from other insightful perspectives.
3. Showcase your research and work to an international audience
As the FIGO 2021 World Congress is attended by practitioners, researchers, educators and many others related to the field of gynaecology and obstetrics, this triennial congress is a great opportunity for you to share your experiences and research results.
4. Meet and share with your peers from around the world
Alongside interesting plenary presentations and captivating sessions, the FIGO 2021 World Congress will also include networking events as an attendee, you will have the opportunity to connect with industry partners and broaden your horizons.
5. Demonstrate your commitment to, and support of, women's health and rights
Women need to be seen and respected and should have the same rights and opportunities as men have. Utilise your knowledge to support the development of women’s health and rights by attending the FIGO 2021 World Congress.